A Russian cargo plane packed with dry goods, produce, frozen meat, diesel fuel, cyrillic characters, and a couple white boys arrived safely in Rumbek, Sudan this past Wednesday. As it did, I knocked another country off the list, but I after a discussion with my girlfriend realized it might not be 28 after all.
- I was too young to remember Fiji.
- I’m pretty sure I hit up New Zealand at somepoint, but once again, youth clouds the answer.
- Bermuda, is a territory or a commonwealth or something, so it’s not really country.
- Hong Kong is an SAR, also not really a country, but not really not a country.
- Same with with Macau.
- Taiwan was just a stop in the airport so it doesn’t count to begin with. I suppose that China and the US don’t even recognize its sovereignty to begin with.
- And Vatican City voluntarily abdicated UN membership. Can a country really be a country if it’s just a bunch of old queens? That’s right. Vatican city is just the Chelsea of Rome
All this was very troublesome until I realized it’s rather pointeless:
- I’m going to hell for that bit about vatican city.
- I’ve still been more places than you.